I'll Face Myself. Recommended by the wall street journal Get dj recommendations for harmonic mixing.

I'll Face Myself Persona 4 (Piano Collections) YouTube
I'll Face Myself Persona 4 (Piano Collections) YouTube from www.youtube.com

Someone you are not me yu: View discussions in 1 other community. I have a request in for the almighty from this game, but i'll probably try figuring it out myself once i get the time.

Play Over 265 Million Tracks For Free On Soundcloud.


Welp time to end this shadow's whole career. Listen to i’ll face myself from the persona 4 original soundtrack in mp3 format. Posted by [dramatic flashlight] 2 days ago [i'll face myself plays] 5 comments.

While I Clean This Slate.


To cross out what i've become. I'll face myself is the worst persona boss theme. To cross out what i’ve become.

Persona 4 Ost Composed By:


And let go of what i’ve done. And whatever pain may come. [verse 2] put to rest what you thought of me.

And That's How It Should Be, Just Like Master Of Tartarus.


I'll face myself is mediocre until later on. I'll face myself to cross out what i've become erase myself and let go of what i've done put to rest what you thought of me while i clean this slate with the hands of uncertainty so let mercy come and wash away what i've done i'll face myself to cross out what i've become erase myself and let go of what i've done for what i've done i start again Last edit on feb 13, 2014.

Recommended By The Wall Street Journal


Maybe we can get a persona 4 ost project going :) To cross out what i’ve become. Stream and listen to i’ll face myself.

Related Posts