I Hate Computer Science. I wanted to ask you all that i love programming and everything related to technology and computers. You shouldn’t force yourself to love a subject just because you hope to work for a tech company.

I hate programming Geek's Humor
I hate programming Geek's Humor from geekshumor.com

For the aspiring programmers out there, don’t lose your spark. What are the arguments for and against introducing everyone to computing or programming? Especially for those who hate computer science :@

I Realized I Hate Computer Science.


Computer science isn't in any way special in that regard. I have come to the conclusion that i just do not have the type of mind to be good at it, and it really does frustrate me to not be good at something despite sacrificing countless hours of my life for these stupid cs courses. If you notice a site with beneficial views or recommendations and ratings from past clients, it indicates it has pros offering its providers.

Who Computer Science Is Good For (And Who It’s Not Good For) If You Hate Math And Hate Analytical Thinking And Problem Solving, You’re Always Going To Be The Bottom 50% Of Workers In Software Engineering Or Computer Science.


Hey guys, so as i was taking my first cs exam i realized that i hated coding with a passion, but yet here i was taking a coding exam. I hate computer science reddit. (3) you often experience delusions of you wrecking computers, monitors, and printers using a bat.

I Hate Computer Science, 3 Semesters In I Don't Know How To Break This News To My Folks.


After a long day at school, the first thing i usually do when i get home is making myself a little study snack to fuel my brain and get ready to do my homework. Students who hate studies can join this page! How school made me hate computer science and programming jan 16, 2012 · 9 minute read · comments computer science programming education learning teaching csedweek codecademy pascal cobol fortran basic father childhood some months ago, when the legendary computer scientist john mccarthy died, i wrote a blog post in which i briefly.

For The Aspiring Programmers Out There, Don’t Lose Your Spark.


N tuesday night, i laughed for 10 minutes after seeing that my program for the computer science 61b project passed. I wanted to ask you all that i love programming and everything related to technology and computers. Want to study computer science but hate maths.

I Hate Computer Science After Reading The Articles, Do You Believe That Coding Is The New Literacy?


You tend to be driven to be a programmer. Now, i am not going to say that computer scientists fail too often, because when. I hate computer science just wanted to say it.

Related Posts